TRANSPORTATION FOR THE ELDERLY OR PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Reports on planning public transportation for elderly persons or those persons who are physically disabled are cited. Studies are included of difficulties encountered, special design, and real and potential use of facilities. (This updated bibliography contains 207 abstracts, 60 of which are new entries to the previous edition).
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Young, M E
- Publication Date: 1978-8
- Pagination: 214 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Aged; Barriers (Roads); Bibliographies; Level of service; Passenger transportation; Physically handicapped persons; Problem solving; Public transit; Regional planning; Rural areas; Transportation operations; Transportation planning; Travel; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Barriers; Services; Transportation management
- Subject Areas: Highways; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00185672
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1981 12:00AM