SPECTRAN -- ADMINISTRATION-OPERATIONS MANUAL
The administrative manual of SPECTRAN, the Capital Area Specialized Transportation for the Elderly and Handicapped, located in Richmond, Va., includes the articles of incorporation, the bylaws, the organizational structure, staffing, and responsibilities, the administrative policies and procedures, the operational policies and procedures and the driver-attendants' manual. SPECTRAN is a nonprofit, nonstock corporation organized to provide needed transportation for disabled and elderly citizens of Planning District 15 in Virginia, and to apply for public funds and public grants necessary to carry on such transportation. The corporation will operate minibuses. The manual includes all the operating details of the corporation from salary ranges to fringe benefits to board meetings. It includes all the forms to be used: time forms, medical history forms, employment application forms, time schedules for vehicles, accident report forms, etc. It defines the categories of elderly and handicapped that can participate and the fares to be collected.
Capital Area Spec Trans for the Eld & Handicpd IncRichmond, VA United States
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 122 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Aged; Health care; Health care services; Manuals; Paratransit services; Personnel management; Regions; Service agencies; Social service; States
- Geographic Terms: Virginia
- Old TRIS Terms: Health care delivery organizations; Personal health services; State regions
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00185664
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1979 12:00AM