PROCEEDINGS OF THE INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ON MARINE CORROSION AND FOULING, 4TH, 1976
Seventy papers by various authors are presented. The topics discussed include: factors affecting the efficiency of underwater anticorrosive paints; methods of testing of underwater coating systems; the behavior of marine fouling organisms; wood and its preservation in seawater; cathodic protection of metals, deep sea structures, submarine pipelines; methods of removal of fouling organisms; and surface preparation and methods of applying protective coatings.
- Proceedings of the International Congress on Marine Corrosion and Fouling, 4th Juan-les-Pins, France, June 14-18, 1976.
Centre de Recherches et d'Etudes Oceanographiques73-77 rue de Sevres
92100 Boulogne, France
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 543 p.
- TRT Terms: Anticorrosion coatings; Antifouling coatings; Cathodic protection; Coatings; Corrosion; Corrosion protection; Fouling organisms; Marine biology; Protective coatings; Seawater; Surface preparation; Wood preservatives
- Old TRIS Terms: Fouling protection
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00185442
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 13 1979 12:00AM