THE FLOW METHOD OF THE REPAIR OF PASSENGER CARS. THE OPERATIONAL RELIABILITY OF MECHANIZED FLOW LINES
POTOCHNYI METOD REMONTA PASSAZHIRSKIKH VAGONOV. EKSPLUATATSIONNAYA NADEZHNOST' MEKHANIZIROVANNYKH POTOCHNYKH LINII
The first portion of this booklet presents the experience in the organization of the repair of railroad passenger cars (car assembly shop, wheel-roller bearing shop, and the power shop)- of the Riga Passenger Depot of the Baltic Railroad. The second portion presents an evaluation of the operational reliability of flow lines (assembly lines, etc.). Questionnaire cards are presented that cover the reliability and productivity of lines of various types, as well as an analysis of the factors influencing the quality of railroad car repair.
- In Cars and Car Business Booklet, Issue 2 (97). Full Translation available at Joint Publications Research Service, 1000 North Glebe Road, Arlington, Virginia 22201.
Central Scientific Res Inst of Info/Tech/Econ ResMoscow, USSR
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 44 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile repair shops; Passenger cars; Production; Shopping facilities; Vehicle maintenance; Wheel shops (Railroads)
- Old TRIS Terms: Passenger car maintenance; Repair shops; Wheel shops
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00185363
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 3 1979 12:00AM