THE FLOW METHOD OF THE REPAIR OF GONDOLAS. THE SETTING OF RATES OF MATERIAL RESOURCES FOR THE REPAIR AND OPERATION OF CARS
POTOCHNYI METOD REMONTA POLUVAGONOV. NORMIROVANIE MATERIAL'NYKH RESURSOV DLYA REMONTA I EKSPLUATATSII VAGONOV
The first portion of this booklet describes the experience of the car repair depot "Junction" of the Moscow Central Railroad in the repair of four-axle gondolas. Continuous flow conveyor line (assembly line) repair of gondolas, trucks, couplers, wheels, and other parts of cars are described. The second portion presents the experience of the "Volnovakha" (Donetsk Railroad), "Tayga" (Western Siberian Railroad), "Dnepropetrovsk" (Dnepr Railroad), and "L'vov Passenger" (L'vov Railroad) car repair depots with regard to the setting of norms for material resources for the repair and operation of cars.
- In Cars and Car Business Booklet, Issue 6 (95). Full translation available at the Joint Publications Research Service, 1000 North Glebe Road, Arlington, Virginia 22201.
Central Scientific Res Inst of Info/Tech/Econ ResMoscow, USSR
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile repair shops; Freight cars; Gondola cars; Maintenance management; Maintenance practices; Passenger cars; Planning; Production; Repairing; Shopping facilities; Vehicle maintenance; Wheel shops (Railroads)
- Old TRIS Terms: Freight car repairs; Passenger car maintenance; Repair shops; Wheel shops
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00185362
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 3 1979 12:00AM