CAPITAL STOCK MEASURES FOR TRANSPORTATION. VOLUME II. STATISTICAL SUPPLEMENT
The statistical supplement to a capital stock analysis of transportation modes is divided into four sections. The first section, A, presents the investment and capital stock series, both net and gross, in historical and constant dollars for reproducible capital. Stock estimates for nonreproducible capital, such as land, are presented in Section B. Section C gives inventory measures for the major types of revenue equipment, and Section D presents estimates of the average age of certain types of revenue equipment.
- See also Volume 1, PB-212 307.
Faucett (Jack) Associates5454 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1150
Chevy Chase, MD United States 20015
- Scheppach, R C
- Faucett, J G
- Publication Date: 1972-6
- Pagination: 170 p.
- TRT Terms: Capital investments; Classification; Commercial transportation; Competition; Economics; Estimates; Finance; Financial capital; Inventory; Investments; Public administration; Statistics; Stocks; Transportation; Transportation modes; Valuation
- Old TRIS Terms: Capital intensiveness
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Economics; Finance; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00040624
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: JACKFAN-71-04-2 Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-10195
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 9 1973 12:00AM