CLEANING OF SNOW AND ICE FROM SWITCHES WITH STATIONARY DEVICES
OCHISTKA STRELOK OT SNEGA I L'DA STATSIONARNYMI USTROYSTVAMI
This book, based on a summarization of both domestic and foreign experience, presents recommendations for selection of efficient types of designs of stationary devices for cleaning snow and ice from switches. The book is designed for engineering and technical workers; railroad track, signaling and communication, and electrification and power departments; railroad stations; and planning organizations.
- Full translation available at the Joint Publications Research Service, 1000 North Glebe Road, Arlington, Virginia 22201.
All-Union Labor Red Banner Railway Research InstUSSR Ministry of Railways
Moscow B-174, USSR
- Zakatalov, Y V
- Pirin, V I
- Publication Date: 1973
- Features: References; Tables;
- Pagination: 72 p.
- TRT Terms: Cold weather; Electric power supply; Heating; Ice; Liquefied petroleum gas; Natural gas; Operations; Snow removal; Switches (Railroads)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Switches
- Old TRIS Terms: Switch heaters
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Energy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00185361
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 3 1979 12:00AM