PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND AUTHORIZATION FOR ITS MANUFACTURE. BASIC PROVISIONS
RAZRABOTKA I POSTANOVKA PRODUCTSII NA PROIZVODSTVO. OSNOVNYE POLOZHENIYA
The present standard serves as the basis from which Soviet ministries (departments) develop industrial branch and state standards. It establishes the general procedures for the development, coordination, and approval of technical assignments, the appraisal of draft technical documents, the testing of test versions (prototypes), and the conducting of inspection tests of the final products in series and mass production. Addendum 1 explains the procedure for structuring, elaborating, and drawing up technical assignments for the development and manufacture of products on the basis of documentation corresponding to the requirements set forth in standards of the Unified System of Design Documentation (YeSKD). Addendum 2 contains similar information for products developed and produced on the basis of technical documentation not containing design documents. Addendum 3 presents a list of key issues necessitating consideration in the development of standards, as well as in the conducting of inspection testing of series and mass-produced products; it is recommended that these issues also be taken into consideration in the preparation of industrial branch and state standards. Addendum 4 consists of the recommended requisition form for the development and assimilation of a product. Addendum 5 provides the form stating the expert's conclusion on the findings of the appraisal of draft technical documents. Addenda 6, 7, and 8 contain the recommended forms for the report on acceptance tests, the product acceptance documents, and the report of the industrial esthetics council. Addendum 9 provides the form for the report on periodic tests of products.
- Enacted by Decree No. 999, passed by the State Committee of Standards under the USSR Council of Ministers on April 23, 1973, to be in effect from January 7, 1974, to January 7, 1977. Full translation available at the Joint Publications Research Service, 1000 North Glebe Road, Arlington, Virginia 22201.
USSR Council of MinistersState Committee for Standards
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 27 p.
- TRT Terms: Quality control; Specifications; Standards; Technology; Tests
- Geographic Terms: Russia (Federation)
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00185358
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Standard 15.001-73
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 3 1979 12:00AM