REPORT TO THE CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES ON URBAN TRANSPORTATION POLICIES AND ACTIVITIES
The document, as called for in Section 4(g) of the Department of Transportation Act of 1966, reports on legislation, policy and actions which are either in effect or are being jointly developed by DOT and HUD to further contribute to the national commitment to improve urban transportation and the quality of urban life.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1972-6
- Pagination: 45 p.
- TRT Terms: City planning; Coordination; Legislation; Organizations; Planning; Policy; Project management; Public administration; Public transit; Rapid transit; Research; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Projects
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Law; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Public Transportation; Railroads; Research;
- Accession Number: 00040621
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 9 1973 12:00AM