A USER'S MANUAL FOR A MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR STREET MAINTENANCE
A management control system for street maintenance is presented for use by small municipalities. The manual describes the elements of the system designed to help plan, schedule, and measure the results of work expended in basic street maintenance activities. A section of the manual provides examples which illustrate typical jobs, their scheduling, control and subsequent development of information feedback for measurement and analysis purposes. /FHWA/
- Sponsored by the Federal Highway Administration. This Implementation Package is a reprint of a September 1975 report sponsored by the National Science Foundation.
Center for Local Governmental TechnologyOklahoma State University
Stillwater, OK United States 74074
- Ferguson, E J
- Estes, C B
- Stewart, J R
- Publication Date: 1977-11
- Pagination: 185 p.
- TRT Terms: Highway maintenance; Maintenance management; Small cities
- Old TRIS Terms: Street maintenance
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 00185252
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: IP-77-20 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: GI-43107
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM