THIS IS LIGHT RAIL TRANSIT
This illustrated brochure was prepared for distribution at the National Conference on Light Rail Transit in Boston. Its short illustrated sections discuss: What Is Light Rail Transit, Right-of-Way, Vehicles, Stations, Operations, Cost, Development, Advantages.
- Digital Copy:
- This brochure has been compiled by the TRB Committee on Light Rail Transit for distribution at the National Conference on Light Rail Transit, Boston, MA, August 28-31, 1977.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Light rail transit; Light rail vehicles; Right of way (Land); Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00185220
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Jan 13 1981 12:00AM