RELATION BETWEEN NITRIC OXIDE FORMATION AND COMBUSTION PROCESS IN DIESEL ENGINES
A mathematical model was set forth to the relationships among NO emission, the combustion process and engine performances. And it was found possible to secure a lower NO emission in engines by controlling the combustion process without any increase of noise emission or sacrificing of thermal efficiency.
- Twelfth International Congress on Combustion Engines, Tokyo, Japan, May 22-31, 1977.
International Council on Combustion Engines10 avenue Hoche
75008 Paris, France
- Murayama, T
- MIYAMOTO, N
- Sasaki, S
- Kojima, N
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 34 p.
- Volume: B
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Diesel engine exhaust gases; Diesel engines; Exhaust gases; Mathematical models; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides
- Subject Areas: Environment; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00184966
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM