CONTROL AND DYNAMIC SYSTEMS: ADVANCES IN THEORY AND APPLICATIONS, VOLUME 13, 1977
Eight papers are contained in this volume dealing with such topics as: optimal operation of large scale power systems; high-speed tracked vehicle suspension synthesis; applications of optimization techniques to aerospace systems; optimal observers for continuous linear stochastic systems; and analysis of stochastic interconnected systems.
Academic Press Incorporated111 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY United States 10003
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 365 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerospace engineering; Control; Control systems; Electric power; High speed ground transportation; Intelligent transportation systems; Mathematical methods; Optimization; Suspension systems; Vehicle dynamics; Vehicles
- Uncontrolled Terms: Electric power systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00184957
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM