DOUBLE HARMONIC ANALYSIS OF LINEAR INDUCTION MACHINES
The paper presents an analysis of linear induction machines which accounts for both the longitudinal and transverse edge effects, through the use of a double harmonic approach. Theoretical results are compared with some experimental findings and the agreement can be seen to be acceptable.
- IEEE Power Eng Soc, Summer Meeting, Los Angeles California, July 16-21, 1978.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)3 Park Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY United States 10016-5997
- Alwash, JHH
- Eastham, J F
- Freeman, E M
- Publication Date: 1978
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Induction motors; Intelligent transportation systems; Linear induction motors; Linear motors; Mathematical analysis; Mathematical methods; Motors
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Analytical techniques; Harmonic analysis; Linear electric motor
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00184953
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper A 78 612-4 Preprint
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 13 1979 12:00AM