EPA'S RULEMAKING PROGRAM AND STRATEGY FOR REDUCING SURFACE TRANSPORTATION NOISE
The author presents, briefly, the history and strategy behind EPA's implementation of the Noise Control Act. The motorcycle and railroad noise programs will be highlighted and nine other Surface Transportation Regulatory Programs currently underway are covered.
- For Meeting held February 27-March 3, 1978.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Roper, W E
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Environmental protection; Laws; Legislation; Motorcycles; Noise; Noise control; Railroad transportation; Regulations; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Government regulations
- Subject Areas: Environment; Law; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00184946
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 780389 Preprint
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 13 1979 12:00AM