INTERNATIONAL RADIO COMMUNICATION CONFERENCE: ROADS, TUNNELS AND MINES. LIEGE (BELGIUM), 1ST - 5TH APRIL 1974
CONFERENCE INTERNATIONALE RADIO: ROUTES, TUNNELS ET MINES, LIEGE (BELGIQUE), 1-5 AVRIL 1974.
This conference volume contains the following papers; "Research into the European Standardization of the Transmission of Information of Vehicles" by PRLE Deederer; "Comments on the Psychological and Ergonomic Aspects of Radio Communications Broadcast at Drivers" by G. Michaut; "Operational Definition and Implementation of the SILAUE System" by J. Narbaits - Jaureguy; "The Radio Communications Network RAIL and STIR in the Operating Stage of the Pre-Metro" by G. Bridaux; and "Radio Communication in Tunnels" by R. Liegeois.
Institut National des Industries Extratives200 rue du Chera
B-4000 Liege, Belgium
- Publication Date: 1974
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 293 p.
- TRT Terms: Communication systems; Communications; Conferences; Driver information systems; Drivers; Highways; Networks; Radio; Traffic; Tunnels
- Geographic Terms: Belgium; Canada; France; Germany; United Kingdom; United States
- ITRD Terms: 8008: Belgium; 8018: Canada; 9098: Communication; 8525: Conference; 1772: Driver; 8036: France; 8125: Germany; 2755: Highway; 755: Traffic; 3374: Tunnel; 8119: United kingdom; 8122: Usa
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00184937
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
- Report/Paper Numbers: Monograph
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 3 1979 12:00AM