PROCEEDINGS OF SYMPOSIUM ON WATER-IN-FUEL EMULSIONS IN COMBUSTION
This symposium, sponsored by the DOT's U.S. Coast Guard and Office of the Secretary, provided a forum for researchers involved in the use of water-in-fuel emulsions in combustion. Participants from academia, industry and government contributed papers and discussed the properties, production and utilization of water-in-fuel emulsions in boilers, diesels, and gas turbines. These proceedings contain the abstracts of 18 papers as well as the discussions on these papers and recommendations for needed research in emulsified fuel technology. Also included are a list of attendees and a bibliography on the subject of emulsified fuels.
- Proceedings of a symposium held at the DOT Transportation Systems Center April 20 and 21, 1977.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Publication Date: 1978-9
- Pagination: 230 p.
- TRT Terms: Combustion; Diesel engine exhaust gases; Diesel engines; Diesel fuels; Emulsions; Exhaust gases; Fuel emulsions; Internal combustion engines; Oil water interfaces; Performance
- Old TRIS Terms: Combustion technology; Diesel performance; Oil water suspensions
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00184797
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Coast Guard
- Report/Paper Numbers: CG-D-12-78 Final Rpt., DOT-TSC-USCG-78-12
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 13 1979 12:00AM