MINIMUM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS (MPS) MARINE LORAN-C RECEIVING EQUIPMENT
The report sets forth Minimum Performance Standards for Marine Loran-C Receiving Equipment for use on vessels over 1600 gross tons in order that equipment manufacturers and users in complying with such standards may be assured that the equipment will satisfactorily perform its intended function under all conditions normally encountered in marine operations.
- Report of Special Committee No. 70.
Radio Technical Commission for Marine Services/Federal Communications Commission
Washington, DC USA 20554
- Publication Date: 1977-12-20
- Pagination: 46 p.
- TRT Terms: Antennas; Equipment; Loran; Loran C; Navigation devices; Radar receivers; Radio navigation; Specifications; Standards
- Old TRIS Terms: Antenna systems; Equipment standards; Loran receiver specifications; Navigation equipment
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00184795
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Marine Services
- Report/Paper Numbers: RTCM 12-78/DO-100
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 13 1979 12:00AM