FEASIBILITY STUDY OF AN OHIO PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION MAP/DIRECTORY
This study presents information concerning the types of transportation data that can and should be presented in a map/directory of public transportation services in Ohio. The general elements of such a publication and possible formats for the map/directory are discussed. Alternatives are evaluated on the basis of effectiveness and practicality. Overall study findings and recommendations are presented. This feasibility study is designed to provide sufficient information to determine the general make-up of a practical and useful Ohio public transportation map/directory.
Columbus, OH United States 43215
- Tutas, R P
- Meacham, D G
- Nortrom, D M
- Publication Date: 1978-3
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 90 p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Feasibility analysis; Maps; Measures of effectiveness; Public transit
- Uncontrolled Terms: Effectiveness
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00184604
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: UMTA OH-09-8003
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Feb 3 1981 12:00AM