SHIPBOARD SYSTEMS COSTS: A FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS OF WORK ABOARD SHIP. THE SS HAWAIIAN MERCHANT: A DRY CARGO SHIP IN THE U. S. PACIFIC COAST-HAWAIIAN SERVICE.
This report is one in a series detailing the results of systems analysis work aboard twenty ( 20 ) different merchant ships. It presents information relating to one of these ships. This report also describes a system for the retrieval and analysis of data required for the effective management of a ship.
National Research Council2101 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20418
- Publication Date: 1967-1
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Costs; Economics; Information storage and retrieval systems; Ship management; Ships; Systems analysis
- Identifier Terms: Hawaiian Merchant (Ship)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Ship systems economics
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00001728
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Defense Documentation Center
- Contract Numbers: NONR230023
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 30 1972 12:00AM