ROLLER BEARING AXLEBOXES - REPORT OF ENQUIRY
All the railway administrations are using, to a varying extent, roller bearing axleboxes. This report of enquiry gives a survey of the various techniques applied, the different conceptions concerning the maintenance of these axleboxes and the problems regarding the cleaning, storing and stabling to which the bearings give rise.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1966-10
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: 27 p.
- TRT Terms: Bearings; Cleaning; Journal boxes; Surveys; Technology; Vehicle maintenance
- Geographic Terms: France; Germany
- Old TRIS Terms: Question b95
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00040408
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: B95/RP 1/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 22 1976 12:00AM