PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON SOIL EROSION AND SEDIMENTATION BY WATER, 1977
The Proceedings contains 13 papers presented at the Symposium. Subjects include current soil erosion and sediment control technology, predicting soil erosion and sediment yields, establishing soil loss and sediment yield limits for agricultural land, vegetative water erosion control for agricultural areas, erosion and sediment control in urbanizing areas and for coal surface mine areas, and others. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- ASAE Publication No. 4-77. Proceedings of the National Symposium on Soil Erosion and Sediment by Water, Chicago, Illinois, December 12-13, 1977.
American Society of Agricultural Engineers2950 Niles Road, P.O. Box 410
St Joseph, MI USA 49085
- Publication Date: 1977-12
- Pagination: 151 p.
- TRT Terms: Agriculture; Conservation; Construction; Drainage; Engineering; Erosion; Farming; Forecasting; Sedimentation; Sediments; Soils; Strip mining; Vegetation control; Water; Water pollution; Water quality; Watersheds
- Old TRIS Terms: Agricultural engineering; Agricultural land; Sediment yield; Surface mines; Vegetative control
- Subject Areas: Construction; Environment; Geotechnology; Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology;
- Accession Number: 00183959
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1978 12:00AM