THE PROBABILITY OF BIRD-AIRCRAFT COLLISIONS BASED ON RADAR DATA PART I
The publication includes a section on derivation of bird strike probabilities, one on bird flock-aircraft collision probability, and one on practical applications.
National Research Council of Canada1200 Montreal Road
Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1A 0R6
- Hunt, F R
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Bird strikes; Probability; Radar
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00183930
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Civil Aviation Authority Central Library
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM