CIVIL AIRCRAFT OF THE WORLD
The publication is in four parts: Major airliners in service and under development; Third-level airliners, air taxis, larger utility aircraft and business twins; Club, touring, private, agricultural and smaller single-engined utility and business aircraft; and Major types of civilian-operated helicopters.
Ian Allan LimitedTerminal House
Shepperton, Middlesex England TW17 8AS
- Taylor, JWR
- Swanborough, G
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 177 p.
- TRT Terms: Agriculture; Air taxi service; Business aircraft; Civil aircraft; Engines; General aviation aircraft; Helicopters; Small aircraft; Utility aircraft
- Uncontrolled Terms: Single engine aircraft
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00183927
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Civil Aviation Authority Central Library
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM