UNITED KINGDOM: A STUDY OF THE INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL MARKET
This publication contains the results of a national sampling survey among residents of the United Kingdom, indicating their international travel habits and patterns, attitudes and preferences for foreign travel, and their demographic, psychographic, and trip characteristics.
Hay Associates1100 17th Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 78 p.
- TRT Terms: Attitudes; Demographics; International trade; Sampling; Tourism; Travel patterns
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Old TRIS Terms: Travel market
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00183921
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Civil Aviation Authority Central Library
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM