INTERNATIONAL AIR TRANSPORTATION CONFERENCE
These proceedings cover material presented at the five conference sessions: Session 1, Financial issues and outlook; Session 2, Impact of regulatory measures; Session 3, Future prospects of aircraft technology; Session 4, Airside and landside considerations; and Session 5, Impact of future technology aircraft on airport facilities.
New York, NY USA 10017-2398
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 415 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport capacity; Airport facilities; Impacts; International trade; Landside capacity; Regulations; Technology
- Uncontrolled Terms: Airspace capacity
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Law; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00183918
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Civil Aviation Authority Central Library
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM