CSX takes hurricane hit
Subtitle: Presence along Gulf Coast left railroad vulnerable to storm surge, damaging 100-mile line of track.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2005-9-26
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 27.
- TRT Terms: Hurricanes; Railroad tracks; Railroads; Weather conditions
- Identifier Terms: CSX Transportation
- Geographic Terms: Gulf Coast (United States)
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 01010385
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:43PM