PROCEEDINGS OF THE 1976 CONFERENCE "EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS, AN ALTERNATIVE TO TRAGEDY"
- Sponsored by Federal Railroad Administration in cooperation with Employee Assistance Section-Railroad Personnel Association, Railroad Labor Organizations and Texas A&M University, November 10-12, 1976, College Station, Texas.
Federal Railroad Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 83 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholism; Human factors; Personnel; Safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Personnel practices
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00183911
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Monthly Catalog of US Government Publications, GPO
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 3 1978 12:00AM