Subtitle: Much tougher standards for 2007 emissions mean substantial retooling, not to mention a new 300-pound filter and an equally hefty price tag. Here's what engine makers are doing to make it all work as efficiently as possible.
- Baxter, John
- Publication Date: 2005-9
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 28-29+ : ill.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Engines; Exhaust gases; Trucks
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01010319
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:41PM