Canada tries to shoulder its security responsibilities
Subtitle: John Hill documents Canada's attempts to shore its ports up against security threats and warns that Canada's small ports are vulnerable to attack.
- HILL, JOHN
- Publication Date: 2005-7
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 14-15 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Ports; Security
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 01010311
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:41PM