London airport development
Subtitle: BAA has announced its interim master plan, anticipating spending of more than £1m per day over the next 10 years. But environmental pressures and sheer traffic density make any development a challenging process.
- Publication Date: 2005-8
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 31-33 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Airports
- Geographic Terms: London (England)
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01010254
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:38PM