Subtitle: Unprecedented highs in the shipping industry in the past couple of years have led to significant investor and financier interst. Ranjeeta McGroarty speaks to some new players venturing into fairly unknown waters, attracted by shipping's undeniable appeal.
- MCGROARTY, RANJEETA
- Publication Date: 2005-8
- Pagination: p. 32-34.
- Lloyd's Shipping Economist
- Volume: 27
- Publisher: Informa UK Limited
- ISSN: 0144-6673
- TRT Terms: Banking industry; Finance; Ships
- Subject Areas: Finance; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01010241
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:38PM