Subtitle: In periods of escalating operating costs, the issues of fleet productivity takes on added importance. Paul Gardiner examines how container lines have been tackling this issue through alterations to their operational strategies.
- GARDINER, PAUL
- Publication Date: 2005-8
- Pagination: p. 10-13.
- Lloyd's Shipping Economist
- Volume: 27
- Publisher: Informa UK Limited
- ISSN: 0144-6673
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Routes; Shipping
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01010234
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:38PM