AIR CHARTER REGULATION--A LEGAL, ECONOMIC AND CONSUMER STUDY
This book analyzes the regulation of air charter travel in the U.S. and Europe, emphasizing the Travel Group Charter and the Advance Booking Charter and Presents the results of a survey polling consumer attitudes toward advance booking and specific features of charter and scheduled services which allow airlines and regulators to estimate the competitive impact of liberalized charter regulations on scheduled services.
Holt, Rinehart and Winston, IncorporatedOrder Fulfillment Department, 383 Madison Avenue
New York, NY USA 10017
- Kamp, J
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 176 p.
- TRT Terms: Airlines; Attitudes; Charters; Data collection; Economic factors; Legal factors; Passengers; Regulations; Surveys
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Law; Passenger Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00183880
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Praeger Publishers Catalog
- Report/Paper Numbers: ISBN 0-275-22890-8
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM