Canada wants to get in the world shipbuilding game
Subtitle: The Canadian Government wants to bolster its shipbuilding and repair industry and it would like to see an end to market-distorting shipbuilding subsidies.
- Publication Date: 2005-8
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 22-24 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Shipyards
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01010194
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:36PM