Greening up medium-speed diesels
Subtitle: Engine designers see Common Rail technology as the key to meeting new stricter IMO emission standards and the desie for "invisible" exhaust gas smoke.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2005-8
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 17 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Engines; Exhaust gases; Ships
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01010193
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:36PM