SYSTEMS RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICE PROGRESS REPORT, 1978
The 37 technical papers contained in this document provide the details of selected topics of major research and development efforts being undertaken by the Systems Research and Development Service (SRDS) of the Federal Aviation Administration (specifically, by the Air Traffic Control Systems Division, Communications Division, Airport Division, Flight Information Services, Aircraft and Noise Abatement Division, Approach Landing Division, and Spectrum Management Staff of SRDS). Emphasis is placed on recent achievements and of expected results in the near future.
- Publication Date: 1978
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 338 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Aircraft navigational aids; Aircraft noise; Airports; Approach; Communications; Development; Information display systems; Land use planning; Noise control; Research
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Federal Aviation Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Flight information display system; Noise abatement/land use planning
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Research; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00183872
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-78-90
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM