Subtitle: The world's airliner fleet has passed 25,000, although growth is levelling off after last year's spurt.
- World airliner census.
- WILDING, JOHN
- Publication Date: 2005-8-30
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 34-61 : ill.
- Flight International
- Volume: 168
- Issue Number: 50000
- Publisher: Reed Business Information, Limited
- ISSN: 0015-3710
- TRT Terms: Airplanes; Directories
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01010111
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:33PM