SYMPOSIUM ON CONCRETE FOR ENGINEERING, ENGINEERING FOR CONCRETE, 1977
The volume contains twelve papers presented at the symposium, generally grouped under topics related to research, technology, design and practice. Among the subjects covered in the papers are effects of variations in loading and material properties on span to depth ratio for composite beams, superplasticizing admixtures in high strength concrete, anchorage zone design in prestressed concrete, cracking of in-situ connections in prestressed concrete multibeam bridges, influence of an impervious membrane beneath concrete slabs on grade, and others. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- National Conf Publication Inst of Engineers Australia Symposium on Concrete for Engineering; Engrs for Concrete, Brisbane, Australia, August 30, 1977.
Institution of Engineers11 National Circuit
Barton, A.C.T., Australia
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 77 p.
- TRT Terms: Anchorages; Beams; Composite materials; Concrete; Concrete bridges; Concrete construction; Concrete tests; Design; Development; High strength concrete; Impervious membranes; Mix design; Plasticizers; Prestressed concrete; Research; Slab on grade; Slabs; Stresses; Structural analysis; Structural design; Superplasticizers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Composite beams; Research and development; Working stress design
- Old TRIS Terms: Finite strip analysis
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Highways; Materials; Research;
- Accession Number: 00183853
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: 77/8
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1978 12:00AM