As good as it gets?
Subtitle: The Embraer 170 has now been in service for more than a year, giving initial carriers the time to assess its performance. Bernie Baldwin rounds up their opinions.
- BALDWIN, BERNIE
- Publication Date: 2005-7
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 8-12 : ill.
- Regional Airline World
- Volume: 22
- Issue Number: 6
- Publisher: Shephard Press, Limited
- ISSN: 1465-6817
- TRT Terms: Performance; Short haul; Transport aircraft
- Identifier Terms: Embraer aircraft; Embraer ERJ-170
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01009982
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:29PM