SYMBIOTIC FUNCTIONING OF AGRICULTURAL AND HIGHWAY DRAINAGE
Several examples are presented of mutually beneficial functioning of agricultural and highway drainage. Examples of inadequate drainage and erosion problems due to poor placement of road culverts are given. Solutions to some of the drainage problems are presented.
- Paper presented at ASAE Winter Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, 13-16 December 1977.
American Society of Agricultural Engineers2950 Niles Road, P.O. Box 410
St Joseph, MI United States 49085
- Broughton, R S
- Shady, A M
- Eades, G V
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Agriculture; Culverts; Drainage; Engineering; Erosion; Highways; Soils; Surface drainage
- Old TRIS Terms: Agricultural drainage; Agricultural engineering; Highway drainage; Highway systems
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Geotechnology; Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology;
- Accession Number: 00183834
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: ASAE Paper 77-2579
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 12 1978 12:00AM