A new formula for start-ups?
Subtitle: The traditional formula for successful start-up carriers was to begin with second-hand leased aircraft and later expand with new aircraft. However, many newcomers now bypass older aircraft altogether and head straight for the manufacturers.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2005-8
- Pagination: p. 14-15 : ill.
- Commercial Aviation Report
- Issue Number: 372
- Publisher: Informa Maritime & Transport
- TRT Terms: Airplanes; Purchasing
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Freight Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01009891
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:27PM