Identifying best parctices in accident management
Subtitle: Managing the consequences of accidents is a process that can encompass a number of functions: reporting, repairs, subrogation recovery, even safety. Smart fleet managers should revies them all and determine what works best.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- CAVALLI, BOB
- Publication Date: 2005-8
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 42-46 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Crashes; Liability; Management; Traffic; Vehicle fleets
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Law; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01009841
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:25PM