Gas engines for coastal ferries
Subtitle: A fleet of five passenger/vehicle ferries, fuelled with liquefied natural gas (LNG), are to be built to serve two important link routes on the Norwegian coast.
- Publication Date: 2005-7
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 20 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Ferries; Fuels; Liquefied natural gas
- Geographic Terms: Norway
- Subject Areas: Energy; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01009831
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:25PM