Making the safety case
Subtitle: 'Safety case' methodology is becoming the de facto method of qualifying new technologies in the LNG shipping sector, in particular LNG propulsion. What is it, what are its benefits and what kinds of systems has it been applied to?
- Publication Date: 2005-7
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 10-13 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Liquefied natural gas; Propulsion; Safety; Shipping; Tankers
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01009828
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:25PM