Valero buys used trucks to lower acquisition costs
Subtitle: The oil refining company replaces the 1/2- and 3/4-ton trucks operated at refineries with used vehicles. These well-maintained, low-mileage, wholesale-priced trucks complement Valero's severe-duty truck fleet.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- KNIGHT, CHERYL
- Publication Date: 2005-7
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 46-48 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Light trucks; Purchasing; Trucks; Used vehicle industry; Vehicle fleets
- Identifier Terms: Valero Energy Corporation
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Motor Carriers; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01009765
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:23PM