Who's making money?
Subtitle: Container carriers basked in virtually ideal conditions of strong traffic growth and rising rates last year, as record profits exceeded those of 2003. The prolonged bull run should continue this year, despite high bunker prices and port delays.
- DAMAS, PHILIP
- Publication Date: 2005-7
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 82-87 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Finance; Ship lines; Shipping
- Subject Areas: Finance; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01009672
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:20PM