Subtitle: Regs are causing drivers to avoid carriers that haul hazmat. Shippers will have to pay a lot more to get hazmat loads shipped.
- PATTON, OLIVER B
- Publication Date: 2005-7
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 48-52 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Hazardous materials; Regulation; Truck drivers; Trucking
- Uncontrolled Terms: Selections
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Materials; Motor Carriers;
- Accession Number: 01009540
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:16PM