To gain competitive advantage, 3PLs tackle the challenge of IT
Subtitle: Logistics service providers are split on the question of whether to buy software off the shelf, or build it internally. To be competitive, they should decide quickly -- and dump their outmoded equipment.
- BOWMAN, ROBERT J
- Publication Date: 2005
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 62-68 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Contracting; Information processing; Logistics
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01009534
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:15PM