Chinese to grab a share of the unloader market?
Subtitle: With China now driving the coal and iron ore markets, it is thought to be only a matter of time before its highly successful domestic crane builders turn their attention to the worldwide bulk handling sector as the container crane market becomes saturated.
- Publication Date: 2005-5
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 28-30 : ill.
- Volume: 20
- Issue Number: 3
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Equipment; Ports
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01009529
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:15PM